The Condado Group LLC

The Condado Group LLC

You Know You Need It
Now you Know Where to Get It SM

Contact us

Tax Advice and Solutions

For foreigners coming to the United States to visit, live, work or invest.

Nonresidents, residents and Green card holders. EB5 and EB2 investors

New Reporting Rules for 2017

The IRS finalized regulations in December of 2016 that require all foreign owners of single member LLCs to file an annual information return with the IRS.
Read more.

Available Now

Tax Guide 4 Foreigners: Investing, Working or Living in the United States published in English, or in Bi-lingual English-Simplified Chinese in print or in English in ebook formats from

Also available to purchase in a Bi-lingual English-Simplified Chinese version at This edition is for those purchasers outside of the Amazon shipping areas. It requires that you print out the copy purchased yourself.